Heart and Soul Counseling has some exciting new things
We are adding a massage therapist to our counseling and wellness
practice to aid in the process of healing.
We are seeking a wonderful massage therapists to incorporate
into the counseling practice. Our counseling and wellness practice offers
many different services that are available to our clients.
Heart and Soul Counseling values our employees and clients. We
want them to have a heart and soul healing experience to help in the
process of healing. If you are interested in joining our team,
please send a resume to [email protected]
Contract Massage Therapist Position Responsibilities:
• Performs professional quality massage, within the scope of practice and
licensing (as applicable).
• Designs specific sessions based on members, clients, or guests’
• Assists in the promotion of health and wellness benefits to clients
receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful
• Performs hot stone, deep muscle, or prenatal therapy, based on
appropriate training and minimum clinic education hours.
• Utilizes other approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law.
• Communicates various promotions to clients.
• Follows all practice policies and protocols.
• Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common
• Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Heart and Soul Counseling provides flexible hours and a beautiful
atmosphere to work in. The position is a contract position.
Massage Therapist Qualifications / Skills:
• Bedside manner
• Physiological knowledge
• Infection control
• Health promotion and maintenance
• Creating a safe, effective environment
• Informing others
• Verbal communication
• Medical teamwork
• Procedural skills
• People skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of
• Adherence to all applicable local and state licensing laws and
regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including
following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage
• Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage
required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and
• Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of
employment in this position.
Heart and Soul Counseling is hiring a part-time Targeted Case
Manager in Kentucky!
I am looking to hire a part-time (could become full-time) Targeted Case
Manager at my therapy practice Heart and Soul Counseling. I am seeking a
compassionate and strong Certified Targeted Case Manager (will send to
training if not certified) A Targeted Case Manager is trained and
supervised to assist clients in gaining access to identified medical,
social, educational, and other service needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other
duties that are assigned:
* Assessment and/or review of the client's medical, social, and functional
status and identification of the client's strengths and needs.
* Arranging for service delivery from the client's chosen provider to
ensure access to required services.
* Explaining the need and importance of services in relation to the
* Facilitating access, quality, and delivery of necessary services.
* Conducting a minimum of 4 client contacts per month for each client on
* Preparation and maintenance of case record documentation to include care
plans, forms, reports, and narratives as appropriate.
This Role Offers:
* Competitive wages
* Independent contractor position
* Career Growth & Advancement Opportunities
* Creating own work hours with a flexible schedule - Enjoy your afternoons
and weekends at home
* Continuing Education
* Strong Support Network
The most qualified candidates will possess the following:
* Bachelors degree in human services or related field
* Completion of Targeted Case Management training preferred
* Experience working as a TCM preferred
* Must successfully complete a approved targeted case management training
within six (6) months of employment as a targeted case manager.
Please email your letter of Interest and resume to
Heart and Soul Counseling is hiring!
We have an immediate opening for a Community Support
If you are mission driven and want to help the lives of people
in your community, we have a place for you on our Team!
Please send a resume and a short video about your experience
and why you are the best person for the position! A high school diploma and
experience is required!
Email: [email protected]
The Community Support Associate (CSA) is a member of an
interdisciplinary treatment team designed to assist individuals with mental
health diagnoses to develop strategies to increase activities of daily
living, achieve the ability to function independently within the community
and access community resources. The CSA works collaboratively with clients
to develop skills in order to gain independence and achieve recovery. The
CSA is a positive team player that promotes a culture of inclusion and
Required Education and Experience
* High School Diploma
* 1 year of full-time experience working with individuals who receive
services for treatment of a mental health disorder or co-occurring disorder
* Must complete a community support associate certification program offered
and approved by the state within six months of employment
Preferred Education and Experience
* Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Service Field (i.e. Psychology, Social Work)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team to assist individuals
with mental health diagnoses
* Assist individuals in developing skills to maintain independence in
community based housing
* Develop strategies for implementation to increase an individual’s
Activities of Daily Living
* Maintain training and Continuing Education Units as required by Kentucky
Statutes and Regulations
* Assist clients in maintaining adherence with their person-centered
* Provide opportunities for socialization through community networking
* Provide non-clinical but therapeutic behavioral intervention, support,
and skills training
* Assist in accessing and utilizing community resources
* Provide education to the clients on emotional regulation and crisis
Have you ever thought about going to counseling?
Did you get in your head about what it would be like?
If you have thought about it and are curious about what it be
like, now is your time!
If you are interested in starting counseling please use the
Do not talk yourself out of one of the best decisions of your